NBA2K MyCareer Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lebron james on cavs

2 posters

Go down

Lebron james on cavs Empty Lebron james on cavs

Post  Argie 7/7/2014, 8:24 am

Another request here sir can you assign bron on cavs?and sir im using a ubr roster it has the 2014 rookies assign with there selected teams..im wondering if you could also edit that roster?i mean is it possible to assign bron on cavs with andrew wiggins on that roster? Rolling Eyes 
Argie
Argie

Back to top Go down

Lebron james on cavs Empty Re: Lebron james on cavs

Post  Jam_Es23 8/7/2014, 8:23 am

Argie wrote:Another request here sir can you assign bron on cavs?and sir im using a ubr roster it has the 2014 rookies assign with there selected teams..im wondering if you could also edit that roster?i mean is it possible to assign bron on cavs with andrew wiggins on that roster? Rolling Eyes 
sir please create a mycareer with the ubr roster you use then ill edit anything you want i can assign lebron james with andrew wiggins on cavs
Jam_Es23
Jam_Es23
ADMIN

Lebron james on cavs GKiBTPK
Lebron james on cavs TiFuHIn
ADMIN

https://nba2kmcmods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Argie 8/7/2014, 12:03 pm

Ah ok then il make one,then il post it here...thanks Basketball 
Argie
Argie

Back to top Go down

Post  Argie 11/7/2014, 3:13 pm

sir i cant create a new my player(MC) in the UBR v16  or 15 roster..dunno how but my game crash when i play the game confused maybe its from the roster,anyways can you just assign my player and lebron in cavs?and can you edit my position?want to play as a SG,and in exchange for me and bron assign waiters and karasev to heat..hope its possible..thanks in advance..il send the cmg file on facebook
Argie
Argie

Back to top Go down

Lebron james on cavs Empty Re: Lebron james on cavs

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down