NBA2K MyCareer Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul George to Lakers

Go down

Paul George to Lakers Empty Paul George to Lakers

Post  ronzki 6/7/2014, 10:32 pm

Andrew Wiggins - Cleveland Cavaliers

Jabari Parker    - Milwaukee Bucks

Aaron Gordon   - Orlando Magic

Julius Randle    - LA Lakers

Last edited by ronzki on 9/7/2014, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want this message to first notice by Jam_ES our dearly Moderator)
ronzki
ronzki

Back to top Go down

Paul George to Lakers Empty TOP DRAFT PICK OF THE 2014 NBA DRAFT (Change to Paul George Traded to Lakers)

Post  ronzki 9/7/2014, 7:50 am

Gud Evening Jam, Since it is imposible to create a latest drafted players as of the moment i'd like to change my request and i wanted to be like this, can you create me a Paul George traded / playing to the Los Angeles Lakers on a position of Power Forward / Small Forward spot. and i want the roster to be like this one:

My Career - (Paul George / Age: 22 / Height: 6'10 /  Weight: 220 / Pos: PF/SF / Sig. Skill: Current Signature Skills / SP: 100,000 /  )

LA Lakers Roster:

PG - Jordan Crawford      - Contract to Lakers (4 Years)
SG - Kobe Bryant           - Contract to Lakers (2 Years)
SF - Carmelo Anthony     - Contract to Lakers (Maximum of 5 Years) since he is a rumor Trade player as of the moment.
PF - (Me) Paul George     - Rookie Option (2 years)
C   - Jonas Valanciunas or Andrea Barnagne    - Contract to Lakers (3 Years)
6th Man - Iman Shumpert   - Contract to Lakers (3 Years) newly signed to LA
and the rest is the current Roster of LA Lakers with Nash on the Bench because he Old Already and waiting for his first Championship before he retires.

if you can do this to me then its greatly appreciated and i will owe you big time. and hope the contract works fairly for the roster.

Other Rosters should be as accurate as of the latest release of NBA 2K14.

Thank you and God Bless.

Last edited by ronzki on 9/7/2014, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want this message to first notice by Jam_ES our dearly Moderator)
ronzki
ronzki

Back to top Go down